We are currently seeking a Master Technician at Marshall Bournemouth.
Being a Technician at Marshall Bournemouth is a fast paced and exciting role. Here you will be working as part of a team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Working on new and evolving technologies this is the type of role where you will be constantly learning and expanding your knowledge and skill set.
We like to invest in our technicians to ensure that we are ahead of the curve and ready to embrace the future of the automotive industry. We want to develop you and your career to enable you be in charge of your future.
In return for your hard work and dedication to the brand you will receive a competitive basic salary, an uncapped bonus and a variety of Marshall benefits including:
• State-of-the art working environment
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Manufacturer training
• Career Progression
• Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
• Employee wellbeing services
• Discounted Car Purchase Scheme
• Discounted Service/Parts/Bodyshop
• Discounted Shopping Portal
• Reward and Recognition Scheme
• Marshall Learning and development Academy.
To join our team ideally you will need to be Master Technician qualified with some hands-on experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.